Thursday, December 3, 2009

Endless sky, endless road.

Six miles in one hour, but outside. I'll take that while I can get it as I go home in three days back to 18 degree weather with no sidewalk availability. It isn't just the cold; I don't like running in the middle of the street. So. I'm enjoying this while I can. And I am getting so out of shape! I feel like I had a hard workout, yud.

I took off past Power on Pecos this morning, just to see how far it goes. It goes! I don't know why but it's so cool to just look down a long lonely road in the middle of nowhere and know I can't see the end. It's like hope; there is a lot of work to do, and that is the good news. Maybe I'm just grateful to be alive, grateful to be running, grateful for the Arizona sun and my brother for taking care of me here. (He thinks I'm studying right now). Oh my. I could go on and on. I am grateful.

3 comments:

  1. studying, running...what's the difference? There no end in sight for either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again on your heroic LSAT effort. I am pretty confident that your score will reflect your diligent preparation. Too bad the only reward is law school. Too bad the only reward for law school is lawyering.

    ReplyDelete