Saturday, November 28, 2009

We ran

I got Charles to run with me today. What I was doing was finally challenging enough for him to consider me a worthy running partner. I told him that I would like him to stay with me but he could run on ahead if he chose. Mostly he stayed with me. Sometimes he pulled way ahead and then jogged back to me until I caught up. But it ended up being a great workout for me as we run 11.6 miles in 97 minutes with Charles pulling me along. Near the end we had to deal with steep uphill.

2 comments:

  1. Good pace, Stephen, the best thing about running is when other people want in on the action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's like 8:20 miles! Elaine and I think it's cause you keep the word of wisdom that you're getting so fast. I need to eat more oatmeal and less pork!

    ReplyDelete