Monday, April 12, 2010

Bouncing back

OK, I got my gym card back, and Lisa's coming with me to the gym. Three times last week, so far once this week.

Ran 3 miles at just under a nine minute pace. Felt pretty good and jogged out another five minutes for about 3.5 miles. Going for a long run tomorrow--just one hour at a slow pace 'till I can build up my endurance again. Lisa and I are considering fast Friday--10mph for as long as it lasts. Good idea? Crazy? Last week I lasted only about 6.5 minutes. Hoping for 10 this week.

1 comment:

  1. Bad idea. Be like Mike, er Mark (JK Mike!)
    But seriously, be patient for a very long time with long and slow before you incorporate speed. Take it from one who has been injured far too many times from NOT following that advice. Speed comes later, really.

    ReplyDelete