Make a list of 10 positive things you like about yourself that have nothing to do with your appearance--and 10 things you like about your appearance.
1) I'm humble, REALLY humble :)
2) I'm about as honest as they come
3) Um....that kinda leaves me nowhere, doesn't it? I'm either going to have to lie or not be humble....
I love fruit--I like that about myself.
4) I've been taught some amazing things about music; recently I remembered my Dad told me to marry someone who would respect my need for music. So I finally got myself a better way to play music in my house
5) I like my down-to-earth-ed-ness
6) I like the fact that I'm available to others, many others
7) I like my intense nature, especially when it translates to ambition. I get more done, more meaningful things done.
8) Struggling here...10 is a lot, isn't it? I like the way I teach--I let others teach. I just ask questions
9) I like my cooking. I may be the only one, but I like my cooking
10) I like that I have all sorts of friends; I don't just like people who fit in some category
I'm done. What was the next thing? Things I like about my appearance:
1) my eyes are a really light color of blue
2) I am very fair. I used to hate this but now I like it because it's so different
3) I'm a good height
4) I have cute feet
5) oh boy...my knees are symmetrical
6) my hair
7) Oh yeah! A friend once told me I have a ski jump nose. I think that's a good thing
8) my teeth, now that they are fixed
9) I have pretty cool sternocleidomastoid muscles, on both sides.
10) my ears....they're pretty normal, I think.