Monday, October 26, 2009

Stressful day=more miles

My goal is to run up to two hours a day, 6 days a week, split into two workouts, adding 4-5 miles a week until I get up to 60 miles a week. I am to do 45 this week; I am only on week two. I really don't know if I will do Boston...I am not registered and it may well be full by the time I decide. However, that's okay with me. I don't want a repeat of last year. I will go if I have a good shot at getting the time I was shooting for last year. I'm just on the boring treadmill, still worried about my knee. When I go outside my miles will likely go down a little before they go back up...we will see.

I am headed to Arizona so will be running outside there.

2 comments:

  1. Those are very ambitious goals. I hope you do well. I'm going to Boston for the first time next month for my work. I'm kind of excited to see the place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boston's on my birthday....hope you'll be there. I'm almost certain it will be my last. Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete