Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dawn

Shots from the plane, coming back from New Orleans at dawn. For me, it was a good dawn today. Have you ever had one of those days when you wake up and everything seems clearer? I was in the shower and decided to reapply to Gonzaga law school, today. I can still use my LSAT score from last year. (Last year they informed me I applied too late, so I tried earlier this year). It's the only place I applied.















Oh. And I got on the treadmill today, for the first time in six weeks. I walked two miles in normal shoes, not my rocker bottom foot thingers, at a 3% incline in 36 minutes. My foot does not hurt. This is big news.

Yesterday's workout was in the pool with physical therapy. It was sweet! It was the first time I've ever done core work where I didn't feel all twisted and wrong, got a workout without pain, and felt so balanced for hours afterwords. I think I've gone from hydrophobia to hydophilia.

No comments:

Post a Comment